For the implementation of a new COMMON RAIL INJECTOR REPAIR SERVICE (Automotive Application: cars, commercial vehicles and heavy duty).
Injection Power® repair program for common rail injectors is modular in 3 levels:
1. GARAGE Module, suitable for vehicle repair shops which have the need to replace the complete injectors, new or reconditioned, without having to repair. Currently, this module is not subject to any further option levels.
2. PRO Module, suitable for the workshops who wish to interact with the injector and its main components; in particular the replacement of the nozzle and other spare parts. There are 3 sub-modules:
- EM, or for injectors with electromagnetic actuators
- PZ, or for injectors with piezoelectric actuators
- HD, or for injectors used on heavy duty vehicles
The three sub-modules can be implemented individually, even if the technological evolution requires a common base which, however, can be integrated specifically.
3. CLINIC Module, suitable for a complete overhaul service of each injector. Is the highest level of specialization. The BASIC stage is mandatory and is focused on injectors with electromagnetic actuator. 4 profiles even more specific are available:
- PZ, for injectors with piezoelectric actuators
- HD, for injectors used on heavy duty vehicles
- AM, for technologically advanced requirements
- SECUR, for the optimal maintenance of the DIT31test bench
The four profiles can be implemented individually, but still require the Basic stage.
The Injection Power® repair program for common rail injectors can be completed at different steps, according to the requirements of the market in which the service operates.
The Garage module includes:
- Set of pullers (universal and specific) for Bosch, Delphi, Denso and VDO-Contiental injectors
- Reamer with cutters for cleaning of the seat in the engine body
- Assortment of copper washers, with puller
The Pro-EM module includes the supply of specific tools for maintenance the Bosch, Delphi, Denso electromagnetic common rail injectors. In details:
- Universal operational station
- Torque wrench
- sockets for actautor and valves
- Tools for assembly / disassembly
- testing device for electromagnetic actuators
The Pro-PZ module is designed to complete the module Pro-EM, on the matter o special tools only on piezo injectors.
If not yet equipped by the Pro-EM module, it is suggested to integrate the Pro-PZ module by the operational station and dynamometric wrench (if not already in use).
The Pro-hd module is designed to complete the module Pro-EM, on the matter of special tools on Heavy Duty injectors.
If not yet equipped by the Pro-EM module, it is suggested to integrate the Pro-HD module by the operational station and any specific tool not already in use.
The Injector Clinic Basic module includes:
- Test bench for testing injectors individually, one by one
- Triggering unit programmable, by microchip cards
- Cables for electromagnetic Bosch, Delphi, Denso injectors
- Training course to be attended at the Manufacturer's premises, with the release of the vocational qualification certificate
- Assorted calibrating shims for Bosch injectors
- Station for measuring thicknesses (with digital millesimal gauge)
- Precision instrument for detecting the ball lift
- Ultrasonic cleaning box
- Magnifier on adjustable arm, with built-in lighting
- Tool for regenerating the ball seat valves (Bosch)
- Professional microscope
Clinic-PZ level is the available option to upgrade from the ClinicBasic level to Piezo injectors. Upgrading the test bench main board is an operation to be performed only in Italy. All costs arising from senfding the unit to the factory must be specially calculated (not included). The module includes:
- hardware and software to enable the triggering unit to test common rail injectors with piezoelectric actuator
- Supply of microchip cards for piezo technoloy
The upgrade option module level Clinic-HD can be run at any time and provides for the supply of:
- Locking system injectors with universal bracket, 7 different housings and special connector to avoid damaging the conical seat input diesel
- Universal cable
Clinic-AM level is the available option to upgrade from the ClinicBasic level to advanced Automotive software . Upgrading the test bench main board is an operation to be performed only in Italy. All costs arising from senfding the unit to the factory must be specially calculated (not included). The module includes:
- hardware and software Upgrade on the DIT31 test bench main board
The maintenance kit InjCli-SECUR for the ClinicBasic can be executed at any time and includes the supply of:
- Filters magnetic ekit installation on the test bench DIT31
- 3-stage filtering unit for the compressed air supply line, with automatic periodic drain.